Sunday, August 29, 2010

3dp3dt

I'm totally not feeling it.  I mean, it know it's early - only 3dp3dt or 6dpo, but yeah, not feeling it.  I have no symptoms and I have been feeling myself up quite frequently.  My husband gets a kick out of watching me press on my boobs every now and then.  They don't hurt at all.  Then again, they are just different she-beasts than they were pre-Ian and so maybe things will be different with #2.  Who knows.  I just won't be shocked and won't even cry when I get that BFN.  The only "symptoms" that I have (other than numb/sore ass from the PIO shots) are heart palpitations.  But I had those when I went off birth control too.  I'm not crampy at all this time around, like I was with FET #1.  Oh well.  There is a tiny glimmer of hope buried deep, but it's pretty darn tiny.

Yesterday, I had my semi-annual depression day.  I know this sounds really odd.  But roughly twice a year, I get depressed for 24 hours.  For anyone who knows me IRL, I'm totally not a depressed person.  I don't even trend that way at all.  But for some reason, I woke up feeling "off".  I had almost no energy and felt like I just couldn't care about anything.  This had absolutely nothing to do with infertility or feeling like FET #2 failed.  It just happens.  It's so odd and I can't come up with any explanation.  But it was over when I woke up this morning and I'm happy to be back to my energetic and happy self.

3 comments:

Erica said...

Oh, I am so sorry that you aren't feeling it...I had a rough time in the 2ww also as I was on the progesterone and I felt pregnant the whole 11 days trigger induced O...I hope that it all works out for you!

Anonymous said...

i so hope you're wrong. i hope that tiny glimmer of hope makes it to the tippy top of the hope jar!

sorry about your depressed day. i hope you're feeling back to your old self.

thinking of you!

Lauree and Mike said...

Thanks for sharing your story!! I'm 3dp3dt and I feel nothing. Your blog is giving me hope!!!