Friday, August 6, 2010

FET #2 Underway

Surprisingly, I got my period this morning after a very short 27-day cycle.  I didn't think I was going to get my period for at least another week since my cycles tend to be around 32-34 days.  But maybe the hormones from the last FET cycle affected this cycle?  Who knows.  Either way, I took my first estrace pill this morning and called my RE's office to report my day 1.  They'll give me a call back later today with my official day 1 and estimated transfer date.  It's exciting to think that we're getting another chance to have a baby this month, although I'm already planning ahead to next steps after we get the BFN.  I think the worst part about this process for me is getting my hopes up just to have them dashed.  So I guess I try not to get my hopes up.  If I expect it to fail, then I won't be shocked and dismayed when it does fail.  And if it works (!), then I'll be so surprised and happy.

*Update*

My official day one is Sunday, August 8 with a tentative transfer date on Thursday, August 26.

1 comment:

the baby baker said...

yaaaaay! i'm so glad your FET is underway! i always let hope dominate, but this time - for once - i'm working on a plan b. hopefully neither of us will need it.