Thursday, August 12, 2010

Boring Deja Vu

I could basically write the exact same post I wrote on June 11.  Today is day 5 of my FET protocol and I had bloodwork done to check my estrogen levels.  On June 11, my estrogen was 107.  Today, August 12, my estrogen is 173.  I just keep following my protocol and as of tomorrow, I start taking 2 estrace pills twice daily.  My transfer for FET #1 was June 25.  My transfer for this FET #2 is scheduled for August 26.  It looks like I'm exactly 2 months apart between FET attempts.

I have interesting updates regarding recent conversations about infertility that I've had at work.  That will be for another post...

1 comment:

the baby baker said...

my transfer is a couple days earlier than i thought: 8/24. we'll be on bed rest together! i plan on working from home the rest of that week so i'll have lots of time for blogging and commenting. :)

this is going to be it maddy!