Saturday, August 7, 2010

Videos - August 2010

Ian woke up at 6:20 am this morning, ate breakfast and then proceeded to be a cranky, crabby, crying, craptastic mess.  Mommy can only handle so many tantrums this early in the morning.  So even though he usually only takes 1 nap a day after lunch, I decided to put him in his crib at 7:40 am for a nap.  He slept for 70 minutes.  During that time, I was able to review and edit some of the recent videos I shot of him.  He is 16.5 months old.  Enjoy!

He LOVES water and especially loves to try and get mommy wet.  I didn't include a lot of the video I shot here because I was running away from him!


Ian just started saying his own name.  And he started saying "hello" again (his first word) after a long hiatus.  Sorry about the bouncing video - Ian kept trying to get his hands on the camera.

1 comment:

the baby baker said...

haha! i love the tongue sticking out when he says hello! super cute. thanks for sharing!