Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rolling to the Left

Ian rolled over from his tummy to his back, but to the LEFT! That's great, but now it means he can move around the room by rolling. Lately, he's been moving around the room by pushing backwards when he is on his tummy. It's pretty darn cute.

Until this point (5.5 months), Ian has eaten rice, oatmeal and barley cereal mixed with breastmilk. I was going to wait until he was 6 months to introduce a food other than cereal, but I'm too excited and I think he's ready for it. So tomorrow, we're going to feed him some sweet potato and see how he likes it.

In other news, at 35 years old, it seems that I have developed an allergy to ragweed/goldenrod. My nose was SOOOOO itchy last night, I didn't know what to do with myself. At my husband's suggestion (and after researching it on the internet to make sure it was safe to take when nursing), I took a 24 hour claritin. It helped a lot and made me so much more comfortable. So yay for claritin but boo on the need to take it! I can no longer claim that I have no allergies.

No comments: