Friday, June 11, 2010

Pregnant in One Month?

I'm in a 2 week wait right now although I'm not waiting to see if I'm pregnant. It's 2 weeks before my transfer! Today was day 5 of my FET protocol and I had my first blood work done to check my estrogen levels. Apparently, anything over 50 is on track and mine was 107. So I just keep on trucking along the protocol as written. As of tomorrow, I increase my dosage to 2 pills 2x daily instead of 1 pill 2x daily. It's kind of strange to know that in one month, I'll know if I'm pregnant!

It is very likely that my transfer will be on Friday the 25th. That's good news given that my husband plans to be gone that weekend on his Bike for MS ride. Apparently, after the ultrasound on the 20th, they'll be able to make up any deficiencies in my lining with extra drugs, so it's unlikely that the transfer will have to be pushed into the weekend. So if we have a viable embryo after the thaw process, then the transfer will happen in 2 weeks! Exciting stuff.

No comments: