Wednesday, June 16, 2010

15 month Achievements



Ian is 15 months old today. He is amazingly awesome and I love him more every single day. Here is a list of the words that he can say:

1. Ball
2. Banana ("Nana")
3. Kitty (said with total excitement, a big smile and pointing whenever he sees our cat)
4. Mama
5. Dada
6. Hi! (said to everyone)
7. Shoe ("Dooo")
8. Hat ("Ha")
9. Bubbles
10. Vroom Vroom
11. Thank You (although when he says it, it sounds nothing like Thank You)
He can also wave hello and goodbye, blow kisses, point to his nose (ok, well he really points to his mouth) when asked where his nose is, clap his hands and we've been teaching him to give a high five.

Ian LOATHES having his runny nose wiped. He will squirm and twist and cry and maneuver in anyway he can to avoid having anyone touch his nose. I just figured all kids did this and didn't want to cooperate in nose wipes. While that is true and most kids don't like it, I've been informed by one day care worker that she has never seen a kid squirm to get away more than Ian does. Ha. I'm not surprised. I can't even blow my nose without gagging. Yes, we have nose issues in this household. :-)

No comments: