Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lining Check

I had my lining check this morning. The ultrasound tech said it was 9.7 mm. She said that the doctor should be pleased with that because she thinks they like it to be over 8.0 mm. I will wait for the call this afternoon to tell me what to do next, but if I continue to follow the protocol, it means decreasing Estrace and starting progesterone shots tomorrow night.

*Update*

The doctor just called and said everything looked great. He said that I was "perfect" right now with a lining of 9.7 mm and an estrogen level of 492 and that I should just keep following the protocol. We start the progesterone shots tomorrow night. I'm not really looking forward to that. But I'm sure my husband and I will get back into the swing of it easily enough. I am still so shocked at how easy the FET protocol has been. I wasn't even waiting for the phone to ring this afternoon and when it did, I was like, "Huh, I wonder who that is!" I hope that a FET works for me and that I never have to do IVF again.

No comments: