Monday, March 1, 2010

Fun at Feeding Time



Ian, at 11.5 months old, no longer wants to eat with his bib on.  He snatches it off every single time I put it on him.  It makes feeding him quite a mess.  As you can see from the video, he has also learned to stick out his tongue!

The other day, Ian reached out his hands for me and said "mama" but I'm still not ready to believe it's his first word.  He tends to make the "mamamama" when he's upset and he was upset when he was reaching for me.

Ian has been sick lately.  He had a stomach bug that was circulating at daycare and after 4 days, finally got over that just to have a fever for the last 2 days.  And I've been suffering from some sort of stomach ailment too - nothing too major - but I've had a stomach ache for the last 5 days.  It feels like I've eaten a 5 course meal of beans every day, which is quite unpleasant.  I'm hoping that I'll feel better soon since work is really picking up.

No comments: