Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Confession

I have something to confess. I feel like I'm pregnant. It's so stupid. Unless my husband magically fixed his sperm, it's highly unlikely that I'm pregnant. Except that I got my period on March 8th and we had unprotected sex 14 days later on the 21st. And now, 9 days later, I'm getting strange cramps and uterine pinches. And if I'm remembering correctly, this is how very early pregnancy felt. I know it can't be true. And I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up. But what if?!?! Stupid hope. I bet I'll get my period and feel really stupid. But what if???!?

And I have something more to confess. While part of me would be over the freakin' moon if I am indeed pregnant from old-fashioned sex, part of me would be bummed because we planned a scuba diving trip to St. Croix in May. I can't dive if I'm pregnant, but it would still be a really nice beach/pool trip. So now the question is whether I even POAS. I don't think I will because getting those negative results is way too depressing. I'll just wait to get my period, which all logic says is inevitable.


No comments: