Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blissful Sleep

Ian slept for an entire 10 hour stretch last night, from 7:45 pm until 5:45 am. I feel like a new woman!!! As they say, hindsight is 20-20 and now that I know that Ian has his 2 upper molars, I understand why he was sleeping so poorly over the last few months. Those teeth are HUGE! It must hurt a LOT when they are working their way through the gum. Poor little thing. Anyway, now that those teeth are here, it looks like we may have some sleep relief until the bottom ones decide to come in.

I've now changed my mind about the idea that I could be pregnant. It's preposterous. So I've decided to explain my symptoms as really early PMS symptoms. I shouldn't be getting my period for at least 4 or 5 more days and that's IF I have a 28 day cycle, which I've never had in my life. But I've also never really had periods post-pregnancy and so this is new territory for me. So I've decided the bloating and uterine cramping is just PMS.

I have a breakfast meeting this morning with the General Counsel of the medical device company at which I've been interviewing. Hopefully, it's the last meeting she'll need before she decides to make me an offer. 4 interviews is more than enough! I still have my current job and so I'm trying to hold it together there, but it is an exciting opportunity to take this new job and I hope that it works out.

No comments: