Saturday, September 19, 2009

Videos of my Sweet Baby

I took a bunch of videos of Ian today. I wanted to capture how he gets up on his hands and knees and rocks. He hasn't yet figured out that he can move his hands forward and crawl. So for now he does this and he pushes himself backwards with his hands.

The next video is of Ian laughing. God I love that sound. And I'm happy it's now on the internet because I can play it over and over while I'm at work. I could listen to that sound forever. Ian is pretty ticklish and so I was able to get him laughing while tickling his belly. I have to be careful not to tickle him too much or else those little squeals of laughter turn into screams of annoyance and general pissiness. :-)



1 comment:

Meg. said...

Too cute!

And I agree -- baby laughter is one of the best sounds in the world.

=)