Wednesday, September 9, 2009

6 month doctor's visit

Ian had his 6 month doctor's visit today. Here are his stats:

Height: 28.5 inches, 100th+ percentile
Weight 17 pounds, 14.2 ounces, ~60th percentile
Head circumference: 44.5 centimeters, 75th percentile

I'm shocked at how tall Ian is. At his 4 month doctor's visit, Ian was in the 95th percentile for height and I assumed it was just a fluke or a bad measurement. But now he's even bigger! I'm only 5'5" and my husband is only 5'10" so I'm not sure why Ian is so tall. My dad is 6" but that's still not *that* tall! I hope he continues to grow nice and big and stays healthy!

Ian caught his very first cold from the 7 hours he spent in his trial daycare on Friday. It doesn't seem terrible. His nose was runny on Sunday and he was pretty snotty on Monday but by yesterday, he was pretty much fine again. He did manage, however, to infect the 9 month old girl that was visiting during our Labor Day BBQ. Oops.

1 comment:

Meg. said...

You've got a little basketball player on your hands! Or, if he doesn't like sports, you've got a tall, dashing man. =)

Poor Ian and his little cold. =( I have a runny nose and a bit of a cough....so I think it's my turn next. Bah.