Saturday, April 3, 2010

POAS

Well, I did it. I POAS. And...of course, it was negative. Of course I'm not pregnant! So now I just await my period, which should come some time this week. I won't say that it didn't hurt a little to see the negative result, but I'm definitely not surprised. Now I just need to figure out why my uterus is so crampy and why I feel so tired. I think maybe this is all just a reaction to weaning and decreasing prolactin levels. I hope it's not just basic PMS because that would just plain suck.

This weekend is going to be beautiful and I can't wait to get outside with Ian. I just cleaned up all of the leaves, sticks and branches that had fallen on our porch over the winter and I plan, later today, to clean up the lawn. Unfortunately, Ian has some sort of upper respiratory infection and a fever, but I think I'll just let him outside to play anyway.

No comments: