Thursday, April 15, 2010

Uh Oh!

"Uh Oh" "Uh Oh" "Uh Oh"

That's my son's new favorite saying (although it is still second behind "Da!" which could mean anything from daddy to door to window to tree to a spot of dirt on the floor). It's so cute when Ian says "Uh oh" and he clearly knows the correct context in which to say it because he'll drop his sippy cup on the floor (for the zillionth time) and say "uh oh!" And he has this great big smile after he says it because I think he's proud of himself and he likes the reaction I give him. He's not really saying "hello" anymore, but when I say "hello" to him, he puts his hand or any object he may be holding up to his ear. It's so adorable. Gush gush gush.

I'm still trying to get him to say "mama" but when I say "ma ma" he says "da da" and when I say "ma ma ma" he says "da da da". It's pretty hilarious. He will repeat the number of syllables I say, but without the right consonant.

I'm looking forward to the weekend with him. We'll probably go to the pool again on Saturday because it will be raining and hopefully we'll be able to spend lots of time outdoors on Sunday. Momma needs to mow for the first time in 2010!

No comments: