Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ian is Standing


At 10 months and 1 week of age, and with a 102 degree fever, Ian is standing on his own. He doesn't stay up for long - maybe 3 to 4 seconds - but he's doing it!

Now, if only he could say "mama" in addition to "dadadadada," "bababbaba" and "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
I have never heard the "em" sound come out of his mouth, but I'm hoping it's around the corner.

I love this boy! Interestingly, the fever is making him mellow. I never thought I'd see my little boy acting mellow and even though I'm sad that it is some virus making him this way, I'm sure loving the snuggles (instead of the twisting, writhing, healthy boy he is normally). :-)

2 comments:

junebug said...

Yeah for standing! That is adorable. I hope the fever goes soon.
ICLW

Willow said...

Haha, when I tell our son to say "mama," he says "nana," then "lala," and then just laughs at me. I swear he is just taunting me! ;)