Tuesday, May 12, 2009

8 weeks and still in PJs

It's Tuesday again and we went to another mommy group. At 8 weeks, Ian weighed 12 pounds, 5 ounces, which means he gained 6 ounces this past week. He's really thriving!

His wardrobe, however, could use some help. According to the women in the mommy group, I always dress Ian in pajamas. Pajamas!?! Is that what the cute one piece outfits with feet are? Ha! I didn't realize that most people think of them as PJs. My mom and sister told me that I shouldn't bother with separate pants and shirts because it is too difficult for dressing and undressing the baby, as well as diaper changes. In fact, they told me that I should return all those outfits when I received them as gifts. So I listened to them because they've had children and know better than me. But now, all Ian has in his wardrobe is PJs! I think I'll sneak out and buy a couple of cute "real" outfits so that Ian has them for mommy group and other outings. :-)

No comments: