Tuesday, February 16, 2010

11 months old!

Ian is 11 months old today! Someone asked me if the time has flown by and my answer was that it hasn't. I'm aware of every single day that has passed since Ian was born and while it hasn't "flown by," I still can't believe that I'm the MOTHER of an 11 month old child! It's still quite unreal that I'm someone's mommy. But I like the title!



In other news, I didn't pump today! It was the first time that I didn't pump during the week day since Ian was 6 months old. I plan to nurse him in the morning and at night, but to use my frozen stash of milk to get him through the day while he's at daycare. I was worried that my breast would feel too full and hurt, but it was okay! I guess my body has finally calmed down and is ready to think about weaning my little one. I'm hoping that by dropping this one remaining pump, my body will realize that I'm ready for a second baby and I'll get my period again. :-)

No comments: