Sunday, January 18, 2009

The nursery is done!
















My husband did an amazing job in the baby's room. He painted the ceiling, walls and baseboard and installed the chair rail. I LOVE having a handy husband. And today we set up the baby's crib along with all the bedding we bought. I absolutely adore it!

I think for the finishing touches, we will need to hang some cute wall art and get an area rug. I'm also thinking about changing the colors of the dresser drawers. Each dresser drawer comes with two panels that slide out. The panels are either wood or red (as shown), dark blue (don't match the walls) or neon green. We're thinking about painting over the green side of the panels to make some drawers white and some blue to match the wall color. But no matter what, I already love it and can't wait to have our baby in there!

No comments: