Thursday, November 6, 2008

Scuba Diving Bubbles

I have been trying to come up with a better way to describe how the baby feels when he moves. My mom says it should feel like a "wave," but I don't think that's an accurate description. Lately, I've been describing the movements as soft thumps or as bubbles. When I told this to my husband, he said, is it kind of like the way bubbles feel when they hit you while you're swimming over another scuba diver? And I said, "Yes! But from the inside." So I think that's the most accurate way of describing the feeling at this point.

On November 4, Barack Obama was elected as the next President of the United States. I'm excited that my baby will be born in an America that has accepted a black President. I'm also excited that my baby will never have to feel the embarrassment of having George W. Bush as his President.

No comments: