Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lopsided Belly and Kicking

I'm 23 weeks now and at 154.5 pounds, I have gained 12 pounds. I guess I'm one of those women who won't gain a ton of weight. My sister-in-law gained roughly 60 pounds with each of her pregnancies and I can't imagine, at this point, my body allowing me to gain that kind of weight. I guess each woman handle's pregnancy differently. I have tried to eat as well as I can (without eating vegetables which make me too bloated). I've been eating a lot more red meat since I got pregnant and enjoying it more too. I wonder if that will stick around after I give birth.

This baby boy of mine is still loving the right side of my body. He never strays to the left. So far, I think that all of the movements I have felt have been on the right side. Sometimes, he is so far over to the right, my belly is lopsided and skewed to the right! Last night, the baby was kicking up a storm and my husband SAW the kick. You can now see my belly move with the baby's movements. I feel like this baby is strong. He better be if he is going to have us as parents!

No comments: