Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sammy is Crawling (and Crabbing)!

I had to stay home with Sammy again today.  She had a fever and when I brought her into the doctor's office, the nurse practitioner diagnosed her with another infection in her right ear.  It's not clear whether it's the same infection that made her sick last time or a new one but I'm guessing it's the same infection since her nose started running and she started coughing only a day and a half after stopping the antibiotics.  So now she's on another 10 day course of Augmentin.  I have my doubts about her being on the same antibiotic that didn't work last time, but the nurse practitioner thinks it did work last time because she did get better, just not all the way better.  So hopefully, the next 10 days of antibiotic will clear it up.  BUT!...

Despite being sick, Sammy started crawling today at 8.5 months of age!  Here is the proof.  Hooray!  For now, she is using her right foot and left knee to move around.


No comments: