Wednesday, November 30, 2011

7 month weight

Sammy got her booster flu shot this morning.  I specifically asked for a weight check, which they weren't going to do.  But I want data!  She is 16 pounds, 4 ounces.  That means she gained a little over 1 pound in 1 month.  Go Sammy!  I'm a little bit nervous about my milk supply since I'm just barely pumping the 17 ounces per day she is drinking from bottles while at school.  So I might need to change something up there.  But so far so good!

Last night we fed her some carrots and rice cereal, which was the second feeding of real food in the day.  And she slept through the night (8:30 pm to 5:30 am) with just a bit of crying when she woke up sometime in the middle of the night.  So perhaps we'll start feeding her dinner from now on.  And her other bottom tooth is making its way through her gum.  So soon, my little baby girl will have 2 teeth.  She's growing up so fast!

No comments: