Sunday, February 27, 2011

So Much!

My heart melts every single time I watch this video.


These days, Ian alternates between being a sweet little angel who wants to give kisses and hugs and demon-child/imp/little monster.  He is all boy and throws himself to the ground and gets up hysterically laughing.  His daycare teacher informs us that he has a hard time sharing toys.  I certainly believe that since the other day, when I dropped Ian off in the morning, he walked right up to another kid and ripped a toy right out of this kid's hands.  He then moved on to shove another kid out of his way.  Sigh.  My little brute.  But his daycare teacher also told us how very impressed she was with him.  She said he is so so so smart and no other kids knows all the letters of the alphabet like he does.  And of course, that makes me one proud momma.  :-)

No comments: