Friday, July 31, 2009

The Pool!

We put Ian in the pool for the first time. The water was so nice and warm for him because after all, it's summertime in Florida! I wish I could say that Ian liked being in the water, but honestly, it didn't really seem like he noticed he was in the water! He didn't try to splash and I just held him and played with him. So he was happy, but I think he would have been just as happy if I did these things on land with him. But overall, at least he didn't cry or seem to hate it.



I was fairly happy with the way I looked in the bathing suit, although I would love to lose the back fat that seemed to creep up on me during my pregnancy. I know I'm being hard on myself because everyone is telling me how great I look for only being 4.5 months post-partum. And I know I look good for the situation. I just look forward to looking a bit better. But I bet I won't be able to get my body looking the way I want it to until after I stop nursing Ian. These D boobs are starting to be cumbersome! But really, it's all worth it to me. I love nursing Ian. I love that he has grown so much and thrived on the nourishment that only I can provide to him. I'm very proud of that.

No comments: