Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sammy is 1 month old!!

Sammy is one month old today!  Here is her official one-month chair-puppy picture.


It's not the best picture, but she is one little sleepy bear and there aren't that many moments where she is awake and not nursing.  And no, her feet are not that big!  She continues to be an amazingly easy baby.  She cries when she's hungry or has a dirty diaper.  But otherwise, she is asleep or awake and very calm.  She only seems to get super fussy between 8 and 9 pm.

I know it's a bad habit to get into, but we sometimes bring her into our bed with us to sleep when she's not content to be alone in her bassinet.  She calms down immediately when I wrap my arm around her back and snuggle with her.  I love that I can calm her so easily.  And I adore watching her sleep in the morning after nursing in bed.  This is what I got to see this morning.



And of course, we can't forget big brother!
It doesn't get any better than this.  I adore my beautiful children and feel so incredibly lucky to have them in my life.

No comments: