Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My baby is TWO!

Ian is TWO today.  How did that happen?!  He is an amazing little child (despite the fact that he seems to have entered the terrible twos about 6 months ago).  This morning, after he woke up at 5:30 am (super early as always), we cuddled in our bed and he gave both me and my husband hugs and kisses.  He doesn't quite know how to make the kissy noise and so instead he puts his lips on our face and blows out.  Freakin' adorable.

I worked from home today, which gave me the flexibility I wanted to make Ian some cupcakes.  He LOVES "cake" and "treats" and will pretty much do anything to get them.  So tonight, after forcing him to eat his chicken and peas, I gave him a cupcake with a 2 birthday candle.  He didn't quite get the hang of blowing out the candle, but he sure understood how to shove that chocolate cupcake in his mouth!

We're having a big birthday bash for him on Saturday with lots of his friends from my mommy group.  Luckily, it's at a local Gymboree and so my house won't get too trashed with 10 two year olds!  Here is the invitation that I sent out:

FRONT


BACK


No comments: