Saturday, February 14, 2009

36 Weeks!

I am now 36 weeks pregnant and weigh 169.5 pounds, which gives me a total weight gain of 27 pounds. I still feel pretty good, but today I woke up wondering who shoved this 27 pound basketball underneath my shirt. My belly is really getting huge. Everyone keeps saying, "You're all belly!" But this belly is really starting to get in the way. I'm constantly amazed at how difficult it is to roll over in bed. I try to use my stomach muscles, but...they just don't seem to be there. And then I worry about straining my back (although I haven't yet).

The baby seems to be doing well because he's very active from about 7 pm to 11 pm. He is really moving around in there and my husband and I can see his feet (and I think heels) moving back and forth in the upper right quadrant of my belly. I keep hoping we'll see the actual body part, but right now, we can only see a lump moving around. It's pretty funny actually.

I'm getting so excited to meet this little man. I can't wait!

No comments: