Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ridiculously Cute

My kid is ridiculously cute.  Lately, I've been asking him if he can give me a kiss.  But when I turn my cheek towards his lips so that he can kiss me, he puts both hands on my cheeks, forces me to face him, and kisses me on the lips.  And it makes me giggle.  Which makes him giggle.  I love love love love it.

At 22 months of age, he's really speaking in full sentences although his speech is still so funny.  He is a fan of names and colors and so often says things like "Ian ride Momma brown car" or "Momma Daddy leave blue house."  It's awesome (although I do find myself guessing what he said at least 30% of the time).  We found ourselves laughing tonight when Mr. Potato Head became "Doo-Doo Head."

It's been super snowy here in New England.  There is SO much snow on the ground, there is no way Ian can play outside except on pavement that's been plowed.  Here are some cute pictures from this past weekend:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's true! he is ridiculously cute! :) it sounds like he's at such a fun age right now!