Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for so many things and at the top of my list is my family. I am very blessed to have my husband and son in my life, loving parents who raised me to have self-confidence and know right from wrong, and siblings with whom I have a wonderful relationship. At the moment, I'm typing this from my brother's kitchen. We decided at the last minute (Sunday) to buy plane tickets to Baltimore and we had an uneventful trip here. We left ourselves 2.5 hours between the time we left our house and the time of our flight and were happily surprised that the roads were empty and the airport very civilized. Ian had a great time on the flight and really enjoyed looking out the window before we took off.



I just need work to slow down a bit. As of yesterday, I have billed 235 hours for the month of November. I worked until midnight on Tuesday night and then woke up at 5 am Wednesday morning to finish some work and start packing for our trip to Baltimore! And I have an 8 am conference call tomorrow. I am very thankful for my job. I actually really like my work. There's just too much of it right now. But I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel because this deal should close soon.

No comments: