Monday, December 17, 2012

Cute Sammy Things - 20 months

Here are some of the cute things Sammy says at 20 months:

"Uh dowwwwn" = upside down

"Nani" = banana (She demands these often and can eat a ridiculous amount)

"Mammy" = Sammy

"baby" = binkie

"dooop" = soup

"dork" = fork

"dookie" = cookie

I can't believe the verbal explosion.  She knows so many words and can express herself so well.

She also does this drama queen act when she doesn't get her way.  She falls to the floor on her knees, and puts her forehead against the floor and the back of her fists to her eyes.  It's so funny that it makes me laugh every time.  It's always pretty short-lived so let's hope it doesn't turn into a many minute tantrum.

She won't let me brush her hair.  It's really starting to grow now and I'd like to keep it on the longer side  (at least shoulder length).  But I'm guessing she won't let me put anything in her hair to keep it out of her eyes.  So we'll have to wait and see how that will go.

She loves to run naked through the house after her bath.  She will let me dry her off and then she'll look at me and say "run?" and when I let her go, she goes flying into the kitchen.  I usually yell "INCOMING!" so that my husband can be there to greet her as she runs her naked body right over to him.  It's hysterical.

No comments: