Monday, June 20, 2011

First Smiles

Sammy has started smiling.  She first started showing real social smiles around 7 weeks and now that she's 8 weeks old, I'm starting to see that smile more often and more consistently.  Here is the first smile that I was able to capture on my camera.


And and and!!!!!  She slept through the night last night.  Incredibly, at only 8 weeks of age, she slept from 10:30 pm to 5:30 am.  7 whole hours of blessed sleep for me and my husband.  I shouldn't be that excited given that nights with her aren't that bad.  Usually we're only up once with her around 3 or 4 am and after her feeding/diaper change, she falls back asleep.  I definitely cannot complain about her nighttime sleeping habits.  I am SO much less sleep deprived than I was when Ian was this age.

No comments: