Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sleeeeeepy

I'm at work, totally unmotivated and sleepy. I went to bed last night at close to midnight and then surprised myself this morning by waking up, on my own, at 5:58 am. Since I woke up on my own, and without alarm clock assistance, I figured I was ready to get up and went for my 3 mile walk around the neighborhood. I did this walk in 46 minutes 30 seconds, with an average heart rate of 122 and a max of 157 (when I climbed that last big hill).

But now, this afternoon, I'm completely dragging and can't get anything done. I will probably call it a day early and go home and take a nap. I would like to start getting into more of an exercise routine. Before we moved to the 'burbs, I was so good at getting up in the morning and exercising. But my commute was a lot shorter then. But I feel bloated and fat at 142.5 pounds and I would like to get more in shape. I know I can't diet or go nuts with exercise at this point (5 weeks pregnant), but I would like to try and at least do moderate exercise more often.

No comments: