Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fun with Colors

Sammy will be 7 weeks old tomorrow and as of yet, her eyes are still blue.  Here is a picture of her during her bath.  I think it shows off her eye color nicely.


I can't wait to see whether they stay blue or turn green.  I guess it's possible for them to turn brown, but even the doctor thought they were so blue that they would probably stay blue.

Speaking of colors, my mom bought Samantha a bunch of different colored headbands.  So I've been having a lot of fun dressing her up and putting on matching headbands.  Here are some fun pictures.




My husband thinks I'm putting her back in the 80's with the headbands, but I don't care.  This is my one and only daughter and I'm going to dress her up until she is old enough to yell at me.  

My toddler son, who is almost 27 months old now, has always had a strong will.  He is now using that will to refuse any and all clothes that we pick out for him.  So he is now picking out his own outfits, which, as you can imagine, is incredibly funny (ands slightly embarrassing).  He went to school on Friday with a white and red shirt, green plaid shorts and blue striped socks.  As long as he is happy.  :-)

No comments: